Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hybrid Camping Trailers Ford Escape Hybrid 4wd. Would It Be Beneficial To Get A 4wd If I Am Moving To Mountains?

Ford Escape Hybrid 4wd. Would it be beneficial to get a 4wd if I am moving to mountains? - hybrid camping trailers

I considereing the Escape Hybrid, but my friend thinks it's a waste of money for the 4-wheel drive. We live in the neighborhood of Seattle, for its rain and sometimes snow is known. I prepare a lot of mountain driving and camping trips, and others, so I thought it would be beneficial to do some light off-road. Will fwd enough to take us into a muddy road on the side of a mountain?

5 comments:

Dan M said...

Worth its weight in gold when needed. If you plan to camp, we would like.

Zach said...

I have the regular Escape with 4WD and if you succeed, you'll love.

In fact, I think the 4WD in the exhaust gas is better than the F-150, which previously held. Motricity is impressive, and with the "Smart-Trac 4WD is activated when you slide the front wheels. And you do not feel like 4WD, it actually feels the same front-wheel drive.

The only drawback is that it is here 4, but if you take all normal and the need for direct drive, 4WD, you will have no problems.

rattyboo said...

It depends on your tires, but without 4-wheel drive these days, the man who is insecure practice frontier. She did not say how many additional 4WD, but I did not even go to the mountain, and 4WD.

proudmom... said...

Well, I went for the 4x4. If Meens will be no resale value much better at 4x4. At least in the snow belt of mountains.

mikespec... said...

Yes, it would be safer

Post a Comment