Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Adult Xmas Cards When Sending An Xmas Card To A Partner's Parents Who Should You Include?

When sending an Xmas card to a partner's parents who should you include? - adult xmas cards

My girlfriend has recently written to my parents a Christmas card to Mr. and Mrs. X, but not my sister, that if an adult in the house.

He met and spent an equal amount of time with my sister and parents.

My sister was upset that did not seem it, but my friend think that she was right. Agree to your friends.

What does all think?

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Exactly: I would have taken to the nurse. There is no reason why any person from a Christmas card excluded, especially if I have the time with his sister. Although she had never met his sister, but I know that it exists, she has written on the card, either.

xSem said...

For me, I think there should be an indication that for all in the house.

Post a Comment