Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can The Stomach Flu Delay Your Period My Period Is 4 Days Late....?

My period is 4 days late....? - can the stomach flu delay your period

My time is 4 days too late, I was sick 4 days ago, on the night of my time with a flu / stomach bug. I know you're sick can delay your period, but the end of May, even though I was sick for almost two weeks after ovulation? A pregnancy test 3 days ago and it always came back negative, so I'm not sure what happens. Just looking for some votes, then I am also seeing what happens. My husband and I have a daughter 14 months and love a second child, but we let things happen for themselves. My final time was 22 January, I have a cycle of 30 days and had sex on 11 and I think that ovulation on Day 13 (for the look of the CM), it seems that my cycle can be reset on me, B / C seems to be ovulating late for me? Any feedback is appreciated! Thank you!

1 comment:

brooke said...

Are you concerned yet. If I completely lost my period and presented randomly one months later and I'm good. So do not worry at the moment =]

Post a Comment