Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Power Attorney For Refinance If I Have Power Of Attorney After Divorce On The House Can I Sign Ex Wife's Name Off In Order To Refinance The?

If I have power of attorney after divorce on the house can I sign ex wife's name off in order to refinance the? - power attorney for refinance

Ex-wife and I are both in the house, but the only way is your name on the loan. In order to refinance the house or get your name from the house. I have the power of attorney over the house she has signed, so I can sign your name OFF THE HOUSE?

7 comments:

harryfel... said...

Maybe you should ask a lawyer, rather than Yahoo Answers.

Dixie said...

If you hate your children for the rest of your life you want, you can even the mortgage in this way they are forced into the streets and houses of friends and form from one place to another life. Please do not make the same mistake that was my father.

Tish said...

In fact, I'm not sure whether before. Everything depends on getting married. ANC ANC final or accumulation or Zip ... I'm pretty sure it's off on her marriage contract. Go see a lawyer about it though

diamondc... said...

for what they did not sign - the act ended entitlement screws from the house, then pay it anyway, because the loan is your name?

What an idiot.

♥Invisible Pink Unicorn♥ said...

I think so, but before I did nothing to confirm it with a lawyer signs --

♥Taken 4Ever♥ said...

Probally

INTERNET HATE MACHINE LXXXVIII said...

GET GodDamn Move your finger.

Post a Comment