Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How To Install Steinberg Can I Use My Steinberg Sequel ELicense Number More Than 5 Times For Re-activation? If So, Then How?

Can I use my Steinberg Sequel eLicense number more than 5 times for re-activation? If so, then how? - how to install steinberg

I do not know if anyone here anything about the music program known as loop Steinberg Sequel, but I wonder whether it is possible to activate the code eLicenser more than 5 times. My friend bought the program so that we can start fresh. But the problem is that we both new laptop and what happens, we have already renewed activation codes 1 time too many. Is it possible to have the license number and get running on my laptop, or at least install a new license key to use for both? Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment