Saturday, February 6, 2010

Deck Crafts Boats 91 Mercruiser 4.3 V6 Water In Oil?

91 mercruiser 4.3 v6 water in oil? - deck crafts boats

I pushed the water through pipes into the carburetor rod tube is filled with water and oil, what do you think I or should I remove the engine and see what I can find, or should the search for a different engine, the impact the price! Is it very difficult to get to 91 Boat.Thanks Smoker Craft His reporting also is the engine does not overheat, is to be more raw, but when I stopped and opened the engine compartment and found the problem "Help someone by it Please don 't very long time.

4 comments:

mark t said...

You're my friend has a big problem. Simplest first. The recording and / or head gaskets are leaking. These are the most likely cause, especially if you say that it does not overheat. After breaking of the head or block.

zoran y said...

I had the same problem when I tried to change the oil for months and found that the oil emulsion, water charged into the engine. Sure, in my case the water was broken / leaking exhaust of the engine especially non-cyl 4,6 and 5, which means they had to satisfy two collectors of change exhaust. While waiting for parts, I removed and cleaned both cylinder heads and valve # 6 is completely burned, and another 3.4 bad valves. Together, this motor (I have only 1 years) was in very bad condition.
However, quickly in the hope of completing the work, because, as you say, the summer is not very long. Good luck.

paultech... said...

has a broken lock. More likely is the chance of winter abuse .. May good collectors are also broken.

cast_the... said...

Well, I did not know of outboard motors, car engines, but if there is water in oil is usually a broken head or a blown head gasket. Hope this helps.

Post a Comment